Describe 5 guilty pleasures
1. This is a guilty pleasure that I indulge in every Saturday or Sunday night (whichever I have free), I get the latest episode of the shows that I’m watching (currently Bones, NCIS, Once Upon A Time, Prime Suspect and Rizzoli & Isles) and I roast myself some chicken along with some chips/fries and then I have a English TV marathon. It is the perfect way to unwind.
2. Candles. Lots of them. They currently sit on my windowsill in the living room and every chance I get, I turn off the lights and light them. They just look so beautiful and tranquil.
3. Chocolate, especially Milka’s Orange Mousse one. Oh gods, it’s just so good.
4. Alone time. I love spending time with friends, but I also equally love just chilling out by myself now and again.
5. Red wine. I have been know to buy a bottle now and again so that I can have a glass with dinner. It’s the perfect way to make dinner feel a little more special.